Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Traffic To Your Site | Traffic Adserver

Traffic To Your Site

THE TRAFFIC ADSERVER (C)2010 "A ME FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT JUST When he asked "do youblog or have a Website and use twitter or facebook or socialbookmarking sites for traffic" and I said "YES" - HE laughedin my face... literally !!

THESE ARE NOT SMARTMARKTING VENUE'S Thestory I am about to present you is prettysimple, and one youcanprobably relate too During mymarketing years,online, even though I knew I was getting no where , Icontinued doing the things for generating Traffic online thatI knew didn't work, and yet hoped one day it would just all fall intoplace andwork great and bring me wealth!

See, me that its a numbers game, just keep pumping out your Websiteor blog to enough places, and eventually the numbers would startrolling in Nothing is farther I knew DEEPDOWN INSIDEthat NOTHINGI DID ONLINE FOR TRAFFIC WAS WORKING LIKE I REALLY HOPED IT WOULD!

Iwas waiting for that special MOMENT when my blogging and websites wouldSKYROCKET!

Facing facts, I knew Twitter wasnothing more thanaglorified safelist

No comments:

Post a Comment