Monday, August 22, 2011

SEO | Wp Spin - Wordpress Spinner & SEO Post Update Scheduler

SEO

Want to Turn Your Wordpress Blog into a Unique Content Money Making Machine in Just a Few You may not have heard of me, but I am the Creator of the Auto Blog Blueprint and a few other high profile Blogging Products I know what it takes to create a great WordPress Plugin, but more importantly, I know what a Plugin like this, a WordPress Plugin built for Spinning, requires to get the job done right.I originally built WP Spin for myself, but not as a Spinner I built it as an SEO Tool for myself where I could take unique content built with Spinner Variations of other text and then use them to create Post Up Creating an SEO Monster for my WordPress Blogs.So I took the Best Spinner, the single Best Spinner on the Market, and Integrated its API into my new plugin Then, I took a database of 84,000 Common Word and Phrase Variations, and integrated them as a Backup as well

No comments:

Post a Comment