Sunday, August 14, 2011

SEO | SEO Revolver

SEO

Listen, I'm gonna keep this one real short and straight to the point…mainly because I think this offer sells itself once you see what I have to offer you here today.It all began back in the summer of 2009…times where tough and I was about to get laid off But before my boss had a chance to lay me off, I quit my job because I had been learning the "ins and outs" of offline marketing for the past couple years…Things started off slow in the beginning but I stuck to it and my business took off…quickly replacing the income of my college degree job.How did I do it?Well, I learned the HECK out of wordpress and photoshop and started designing websites like a mad man around the clock.After a while I built up quite the loyal customer base and it wasn't before long that my web design customers started to turn into SEO me hundreds of dollars each per month to do SEO for their websites.But, I didn't want to do SEO…in fact I HATED SEO and still do!So I was hesitant to offer SEO as a service at first because I didn't want to spend hours on end building back links for all these websites

No comments:

Post a Comment