Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SEO Work | How Does SEO Work In Online Network Marketing?

SEO is a powerful strategy that you need to be using in your online network marketing business. SEO stands for search engine optimization. This is the formula that search engines use to rank which sites they will display and in what order in the search engine. One of my goals in online network marketing is to optimize my articles, videos, websites, etc. for Google and Yahoo.

In my online network marketing business all of my marketing is really geared for the search engines. My goal is not only for people to see my work on any specific website but for people who are searching the Google every single day typing in specific keywords to see my marketing message pop up. SEO is highly competitive and their are teams of experts that work with some businesses. An SEO expert is worth their weight in gold but if you are just starting out in your online network marketing business you may not have the money to hire and expert. This is OK. You do not need to be an expert at to be effective in your business.

There is so much free content that you can tap into to learn effective SEO strategies. The first thing that you need to do is keyword research. You need to focus on certain keywords related to your business that you want to dominate in the search engines. This simply means you will want your website to be picked up by the search engines and displayed in the top 10 of results. The strategy that I use to get this job done is to make sure my keyword is in the title and at least three times in the body of my articles. I also put my keyword in my meta tags. The next step that I use is to create a back linking campaign. Back linking is so important because it tells the search engines that if many reputable websites are linking back to your article or video etc. it is popular and should be ranked higher. Now, my example is just from one of my marketing strategies but can be used in other marketing mediums. I hope by now you can see how powerful SEO is for your online network marketing business. You need to start thinking about targeting all of your marketing for the search engines and you will see your traffic skyrocket.

How Did A 26 year old rookie recruit 95 people into his network marketing downline in 3 days? You've gotta check this out now! Online Network Marketing Formula .

The Power Prospecting System .

No comments:

Post a Comment